Home Improvement

6 Benefits of Home Loans with PNB Housing Finance Limited

Owning a home is everyone’s dream, and PNB Housing Finance Limited helps your dream come true. Whether you’re looking to buy a home, construct one, or renovate your existing one, PNB Housing Finance has you covered. With varied loan options and easy EMIs, PNB Housing reduces the sense of anxiety and frustration that comes from taking this big step in your life.

With PNB Housing Finance Limited to aid you, you no longer need to delay your house buying plan. Here’s why:

Attractive Rate of Interest

PNB Housing Finance Limited offers one of the most attractive interest rates on loans. The housing loan interest rate starts at as low as 6.75% for both salaried and self-employed applicants. You can avail of a loan of up to 90% of the cost of the property with a tenure of 30 years. Your dream home does not seem as far as it once did with such facilities.

Easy Finance Option

The biggest burden in home buying is the heavy down payment. However, with PNB Housing financing 90% of the cost, you only need to arrange the remaining 10% to have your dream home. Also, while most players offer 15-20 years tenure, PNB Housing has extended it to 30 years. This makes your EMI more affordable and gives you the bandwidth to pursue other goals as well. In addition, the loan processing fee is lower (0.5%) than other financing institutions (1-2%).

Personalized Loan Eligibility

PNB Housing understands that the eligibility of all customers cannot be gauged on the same parameters. Thus, to help customers meet their eligibility requirements, PNB housing had devised various surrogate programs. The programs are designed especially keeping the variable income-earning self-employed customers in mind.

Online Application Processing

You can now complete the entire process of availing home loan by PNB Housing online through its Ace Portal. The portal automates the entire onboarding process from information collection to verification, document upload, and video KYC. Besides, PNB Housing also offers personalized doorstep services and online post-disbursement services to ensure you a hassle-free loan-taking experience.

Unnati Home Loans

As a part of their effort to offer quick and affordable financial solutions, PNB Housing has devised a unique and specially designed home loan for those aspiring to buy a dream home. The loan is tailor-made for low to medium-income groups and plays a significant role in empowering individuals to own their homes.

Under this scheme, the maximum loan amount is 35 lakhs with funding up to 90% of the property’s market value. Such loans are provided for a property of minimum size measuring 225 sq. ft. or 40 square yards in case of a construction loan. You can avail of all this through a simplified loan procedure with minimal documentation and customer-friendly services.

Pan-India Presence

PNB Housing is present in all major cities across India. Therefore, your relocation to anywhere in India will not affect your post disbursement services. Besides, our self-service customer portal ensures easy receipt of subsequent disbursements in an entirely electronic mode.

To Conclude

With attractive housing loan interest, customer-friendly terms and services, and a pan-India presence, a home loan by PNB Housing is what you need to finance your dream home. So get started today by calculating your EMI with the PNB Housing Finance Home Loan EMI calculator.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button