Bathroom Renovation – A Whole New Experience
The only room in the house that goes through the maximum amount of wear and tear is the bathroom. The typically warm, muggy, wet weather of the North Shore is no help. The weather leads to people showering more often than usual.
It’s no wonder many renovation service provider companies will greet you if you look up Bathroom renovations on the North Shore. If you enjoy a good shower, you might as well do it in a state-of-the-art bathroom.
Before deciding on a renovation spree, let’s see why renovating a bathroom is essential.
Why do you need a renovation?
The word seems heavy for those who dislike changes, but there’s no looking back once you go for it. There are quite a few reasons one needs timely renovation of their bathrooms. Here are the most alarming and significant ones for you:
- Facelift for bathroom – The entire atmosphere of the bathroom changes. The carpets, fittings and fixtures all age and no longer work like they used to. It is also possible that you are getting bored with your bathroom and want to make it more cheerful there. Giving the bathroom a renovation will make it look more welcoming and appealing to you.
- Plumbing issue – Probably the most significant issue of any room with taps and drainage in it, plumbing problems keep increasing over time and only get worse, leading to water spillage, which causes the floor and carpeting to rot slowly. It is an annoying problem and indeed calls for an excellent renovation.
- Overall home value – The bathroom is one of the smallest rooms in the house, but make no mistake, it is of the utmost importance. It is said that you can judge a person’s personality from how they maintain their bathroom; a nice bathroom adds to the hygienic value of the house.
- Energy consumption – In the world of burning fuels and consuming different energy sources, you find it relaxing to have the bathroom lighting to your preferences. Getting a renovation done will involve changing all such things and those getting replaced with newer and better ones that are more energy efficient and illuminate the same way.
- Life changes – Change is a constant in human lives, and changes need to be brought to a bathroom to keep functioning.
- Mould and Mildew – Not all bathrooms are well-ventilated. Water spillage and leakage might lead to mould growth on the floor and the walls. They often keep growing for years because they usually cannot be seen. Hence the renovation is necessary because if done at a different time, then entire walls and floors might need to be removed.
- Asbestos – An old bathroom built in the 80s or 90s might have traces of asbestos. A timely asbestos check must be conducted in old toilets, and if found must be dealt with quickly. Renovating the bathroom itself is one of the best ways of doing so.
Rev up with a brand-new shower experience
Bathroom renovations in the North Shore are essential; the same goes for every other place having the same weather. A bathroom renovation depends on the budget of the person who intends to renovate their bathroom. It can be as simple as changing and replacing a few fixtures or large-scale, such as gutting the entire room. It is something that everyone should keep in mind and get done when the time is right.