Best thing to do when you see QuickBooks Error PS036
QuickBooks provides many services to you to help you in every possible way they can. QuickBooks provides a payroll service where the employer fills the necessary data, and QuickBooks automatically credit employees’ salary in their account. But the QuickBooks Error PS036 is a payroll-related error that doesn’t allow you to work on it. In the following part of this blog, we will discuss this error, its reasons, the resolution process, and other helpful information. So stay tuned if you are struggling with the same error.
The following parts of this blog will explain everything related to the QuickBooks error PS036 in an understandable language. However, if you still require expert advice, you can contact us round the clock by dialling 1-855-948-3646.
What is QuickBooks Error PS036?
This is a payroll-related error that stops you from verifying your QuickBooks Payroll subscription and installing payroll updates. The respective error can only be when you try to open the payroll service in QuickBooks.
You may read also : QuickBooks Update Error 15101
Why does the QuickBooks Error PS036 emerge?
There can be a number of reasons behind the stimulation of this error. The below-mentioned list includes some of them. Read all the reasons carefully and find out which one is behind the occurrence of the respective error in QuickBooks.
- Damaged data.
- You may not have updated your product.
- You may be using an incorrect service key.
- Your payroll subscription may have ended.
- You may not have updated the QuickBooks.
- You may be using an invalid EIN.
- You may be using one active payroll agreement with an inactive direct deposit agreement.
- The QuickBooks Desktop version you use doesn’t support your Windows.
What to do when you see QuickBooks Error PS036?
This part of the blog explains the resolution process you can use to eliminate this error. The method we are going to explain here is practically proven and advised by the specialists; hence, you can use it anytime you struggle with this issue without any concern. But make sure you follow every step in a given manner and without any omission to get the best results.
- Go to the Employees option in the QuickBooks Desktop, click on My Payroll Service, and then go to Account/Billing Information.
- Log in to your QuickBooks account by filling in the asked information.
- After you successfully follow these two steps, the QuickBooks payroll service will show active status.
- Once everything is done, close the page and open the QuickBooks payroll service again.
Now try to open the payroll service again, and you will find it working because the QuickBooks error PS036 causing the trouble has been resolved. The method we just mentioned is easy to follow for everyone. So in case you feel confused or unsatisfied with the course of action we recommended here, we are just a call away. Just drop us a call on 1-855-948-3646 at your convenience, and we will help you in every possible way.
You may read also : QuickBooks Update Error 15215