Nowadays, a WPS connection for the printer is more preferred by the users than a USB connection for wireless connectivity. WPS connection is secure and delivers better performance. If you want to connect your HP Deskjet 3630 printer to Wi-Fi, you need a WPS pin. An HP Deskjet 3630 WPS pin is an 8 digit code that users require to connect the HP Deskjet 3630 printer and computer wirelessly. This code is always numeric and generated by the printer when the user initiates a Wi-Fi connection. When users try to connect their HP printer using the WPS method, the onscreen from the peers and ask the user for the WPS pin.
Although, many users have no idea how to use the connect HP Deskjet 3630 to the wifi. In this post, we are sharing the simple guidelines that can help you to connect HP Deskjet 3630 printer to Wi-Fi using a WPS pin. To use the pin or initiate a successful Wi-Fi connection, you can visit the website and successfully complete the task. If you have no idea how to do it, proceed further to find all the instructions.
WPS button for HP Deskjet 3630 printer
The WPS button on the printer is used to start “WPS” mode on the device. Although, If you are using an HP Deskjet 3630 printer, you can not find the WPS button, you can push the Wi-Fi switch to enable the WPS process. Here are the steps to follow:
- If your printer supports the touchscreen, you can go to the “Settings”, and choose “Wi-Fi protected setup” for the WPS mode.
- The settings will enable the WPS mode on your device.
- After that, you need to enable WPS on your HP printer within two minutes. For this, you can press the button present on your router.
- This will let you establish a secure and safe WPS connection for your device.
- On the other hand, if your device does not have a touchscreen, you need to press the “WiFi” button present on the printer control panel for about 2 minutes.
- After this, the “Wi-Fi lights” will start blinking.
- Press the WPS button on the WiFi router and you are all set to establish a WPS connection for HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
HP DeskJet 3630 WPS Pin Setup: Guidelines To Follow
Users can easily find WPS pins on their Windows PC for HP printer models. Here are the step-by-step instructions for HP Deskjet 3630 WPS pin setup:
- On your HP printer panel, go to the “Settings”.
- Click on the ” connections” option. After this, choose the ” Wi-Fi protected setup”.
- Now, the Wi-Fi-protected setup wizard will show you an 8 digit WPS pin for 90 seconds. You need to enter this pin to establish a successful Wi-Fi connection.
- Once you have entered the eight-digit WPS pin code, your printer will be connected to the computer and establish a secure Wi-Fi connection.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you with the HP Deskjet 3630 WPS pin set up on your device. Once you have successfully established a wireless connection, you can print documents wirelessly anytime you want. The mentioned instructions for the WPS connection setup on HP 3630 printers are simple and easy to follow. However, if you are still finding trouble establishing a successful connection on your own, visit to get some help. Here, you can find the easy guidelines and troubleshooting steps to deal with the problem you are facing. But, if it’s not helping you out, you can call the experts anytime and get instant help from professionals to find and fix the problem.
If you wish to find the HP DeskJet 3630 password then it is very important to connect it to the network at first. You should right-click on the wireless icon on the menu bar and click on ‘open network and sharing system’. Once you do that, click on the ‘change adapter settings. After that, right-click on the name of the network and click on ‘status’. You will be redirected to the security tab where you can select the check box to see your HP DeskJet 3630 password. Also Check: CONNECT MY HP OFFICEJET 4650 TO MY LAPTOP