Microsoft Outlook 2003-2019 can prompt you to close your default email folders. This message can be easily resolved.
This issue could also be caused by corrupt PST files or damaged Navigation Pane settings files. However, it is unlikely. Although it seems like an all-encompassing problem, no one knows why. outlook the set of folders cannot be opened It can affect any version of MS Outlook 2019, 2013, & older.
Table of Contents
The error could also be caused by:
- Outlook can be run in compatibility mode
- Corruption or deletion of Outlook data files (.PST).
Outlook Errors can also be caused by a corrupt PST file
These steps will help you fix a corrupt PST:
- To open the search dialog box, hold down the Windows or Fkey keys.
- Next, enter “exe” into the search box at the top-right corner and hit the Enter key.
- Next, select the “Local Disk: C” option from the panel to the left. Finally, pick the Program files.
- After selecting the Program files, enter “Scanpst.exe” in the search box.
- This will allow you to locate the ScanPST.exe files. You’ll see a popup. Click OK.
- You will see the “PST Integrity Test” setup. Select “Begin Scan” and place a check in “Repair errors”.
- The scanning process will begin and may take some time depending on how many files or glitches are involved.
- Close all windows once the. PST file is repaired.
2: Outlook in compatibility mode:
- You can turn off compatibility mode by navigating into Local Disk: C>> Program Files> Microsoft Office> Office XX> outlook.exe
- Next, right-click the Outlook.exe file and click on “Properties”. Then move to the “Compatibility” tab.
- Next, uncheck “Run this application in compatibility mode”.
- To successfully turn off compatibility mode, click “Apply”.
Stellar Repair for Outlook is a tool that repairs PST files and recovers Outlook emails.
Here’s a quick summary of the benefits it can offer:
- This software scans corrupted PST files and repairs or recover mailbox items. Outlook can import the restored emails as a PST file.
- You can save your repaired emails in PDF, HTML, RTF, and MSG formats.
- This software can repair encrypted and password-protected PST files.
- You have the option to save and load scan results saved as DAT files.
- This application allows you to export a repaired PST file into Office 365 format (this feature is only available in the Tech Version).
- Restored PST to DBX or MBOX (Technician version)
- Microsoft Outlook Versions 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2016, and 2019 are supported
PST Repair can fix corrupted Outlook PST files. This could be due to viruses, large-sized PST files, or sharing PST over a Network. The program can also retrieve encrypted and password-protected emails and recover deleted emails. It can retrieve all mailbox items including emails, tasks and notes, journals, calendars, journals, and contacts. The software uses robust algorithms to scan corrupt PST files and find recoverable data.
This tool can help you restore emails that have been accidentally deleted from your “Deleted Items” folder or your Inbox in Outlook. They may have been deleted by mistake, or they could be lost due to unscheduled system formatting. Stellar Repair for Outlook will restore your emails and attachments and allow you to view them again.
Stellar Outlook PST Repair Software can fix corrupted PST files regardless of size or extent. This platform is superior to its rivals because it works with large PST files. The application lets you save the log file of the repair process after you have repaired the PST file. To review the recovery process, you can always consult the saved report.
You don’t need to be concerned if you receive the error message “Cannot Open Your Default Email Folders the Information Store Could Not Be Opened” in MS Outlook. Follow these steps and, if they don’t work, you can use Stellar Repair Outlook software to quickly resolve the problem and get access to the restored email files.