Need to get a Norton customer service refund? You may be eligible for a refund if you have been charged by auto-renewal recently. Norton offers many subscription options and receives hundreds of complaints every day. Norton refund. Anybody who has been charged within the last 60-days can file a Norton standard refund claim.
Learn all about Norton’s Refund policy
You need to be familiar with the Norton refund policy before you submit a request for a Symantec refund. We’ll tell you everything about Norton’s refund policy. how to cancel norton subscription and get refund
How can I stop Norton from charging my credit card?
- Within 60 days of purchase/renewal, initiate your Norton refund subscription request
- The product should not be used
- Must be purchased from Norton’s official site
- If you renew your auto-renewal annually, they are also eligible
- Refunds will only be made to the source credit/debit cards
How can I request a Norton refund?
Refunds from companies are not complicated. If you do not find Norton antivirus/ Norton Security/ Norton 360 useful, you will need to ask for a refund. Here’s how to get a refund.
- Call the customer service department
- Please provide information about your subscription
- Ask them to return your money
- If you are eligible, the customer service team will create a ticket.
- Within 14 days, the amount would be credited directly to your source account
How can I cancel auto-renewal on my account?
Most refunds are due to auto-renewal. Norton saves your payment information when you purchase it from the official site. If you don’t disable this feature, your account will be charged for the following year. You can disable it by following these steps.
- Visit the official Norton site
- Sign in to your account using the login option
- Your account dashboard > Auto-Renewal
- Simply slide the slider to TURN ON
- Confirm, yes. DONE.
How can I contact Norton regarding Refund Chat, Phone Number, or Email?
Contact Norton via phone, chat, or email. Calling customer service is the best way to get in touch with them. It not only saves you time, but it also makes it easy and fast. If you are unable to call, chat and email may be a better option.
How do I contact the Official Norton Customer Service Refund Team?
You can contact Norton customer service to request a refund. To do this, visit the website. After logging in to your account, locate the support link. The support team can be reached by email, chat, or phone.
Cancel Norton Subscription
Once you have purchased a Norton product such as Norton 360, it is necessary to create a Norton Account. This account will store all of your details and the product that you received. You might feel that your computer or laptop is vulnerable to viruses, hackers, or other threats after using Norton Antivirus.
To cancel your Norton antivirus subscription, it is necessary that you can log in to your Norton account.
- Open the web browser on your phone or computer.
- Log in to your Norton account with the email you used to purchase Norton.
- Click at the top of My Norton to access My Subscription. You can also cancel your Norton subscription from there
Norton offers a 60-day refund policy for antivirus purchases that have not been made within 60 days.
Norton antivirus is an excellent antivirus program. However, there is one problem with Norton’s antivirus. This is that it eliminates users’ interest. The app holds your Credit or Debit Card details and automatically updates your payment via its sneaky auto-renewal policy when your subscription is ending.
Signing up for Norton Antivirus automatically gives you the option to auto-renew after your subscription ends.
You can cancel your automatic renewal if you aren’t satisfied with the service provider you have or if you no longer wish to use Norton Antivirus. You can also remove your card information from their service provider system. Here’s how to stop Norton from charging your card automatically.
Turn Off Norton Subscription Auto-Renewal
These are the steps you should follow to cancel your Norton Antivirus subscription.
- Sign in to Norton first. Use the email address you used to buy Norton software.
- Go to the “Subscription” page. Click on the option “Disable Automatic Renewal”. Move the slider to “OFF.”
- You’ll get the confirmation prompt when you click ‘Turn off’
- Once you cancel your subscription, it will no longer be valid after it expires.
However, the 60-day return policy does not apply to you. You can still use the product. You can download the software and reinstall it if the product has been removed from your system.
To disable automatic renewal, turn off auto-renewal before you reinstall the application. This Norton setup guide will help you to install the application.
How do you Refund Norton Easily?
To receive a refund from Norton, please follow the instructions below. Norton Antivirus offers a 60-day refund program. This is available if you have charged your Credit or Debit card in less than sixty calendar days. Remember to apply before you are charged for the 60-day subscription.
To get Norton’s assistance, follow the steps below. Keep the information handy and complete the Norton Cancellation process to get your money back.