Cannabis is one of the most popular recreational drugs out there in the world. It’s estimated that over 80% of people have smoked it once in their lifetime. With the growing popularity, more and more scientists are researching the potential benefits of Weed and finding staggering results.
With a wide range of benefits and fun associated with Weed, you can start growing Weed at home to enjoy a hassle-free and rewarding process of having Cannabis at home.
What is Marijuana
Cannabis or Marijuana is a psychoactive drug. Cannabis Ruderalis, Cannabis Sativa, and Cannabis Indica are its major types. Cannabis contains two essential elements. CBD, known as Cannabidiol, has a range of medical benefits. It is used as a pain reliever and treats anxiety, depression, and other disorders.
THC, known as tetrahydrocannabinol, is the main psychoactive substance in Cannabis that produces the “high.” THC is also useful in treating eating disorders and anxiety. However, CBD is proven to be more beneficial in healing, whereas THC is preferred for recreational highs.
Benefits of Marijuana
A couple of decades back, there was a hard campaign against drugs. A full-on “War on Drugs” aimed to demonize Marijuana and people who consumed Cannabis. The Netherlands became one of the first countries to recognize the potential benefits of Cannabis and decriminalized it. The USA, after a couple decades, realized the importance and usage of Weed and started decriminalizing it. Marijuana is still not legal in every state, and in some states, only medical Marijuana is legal.
- Pain Reliever– One of the biggest benefits of Marijuana is its ability in pain-relieving. Often used for Arthritis patients and cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy, Marijuana is often praised for its pain-relieving capabilities.
- Anxiety and Depression– There are instances where certain strains and kinds of Marijuana have been shown to reduce depression and anxiety. Cannabis has been used to treat various kinds of disorders.
Steps to Grow Weed at Home Easily
Growing Weed has never been easier. With a wide range of seed banks available with multiple choices and tons of information available for cultivation help at I love Growing Marijuana, it’s time for you to start growing Marijuana at home.
- Choosing Seeds– Choosing good quality seeds is an important process. There are multiple choices available between Regular Seeds, Feminized Seeds, and Autoflowering Seeds. Female plants produce flowers that constitute the bud that you make, so it’s important to make the correct choice when choosing a seed. I love Growing Marijuana has a wide variety of seed options to choose from.
- Nutritive Stage– Cannabis requires different nutrients; thus, it becomes important to provide your plants with an adequate supply of nutrients. Water, light, potassium, and nitrogen in proper balance are important to ensure a healthy plant.
- Lighting– For indoor plants, proper lighting becomes all the more important. Your plant requires anywhere from 14 to 20 hours of proper lighting. LEDs are a great choice in providing proper lighting without heating up the plants.
- Soil– Choosing the right kind of soil and pot is important for your plant. Pots also determine the size of your plants. Choose from a range of pots and soil at I love Growing Marijuana and read up on the information available to make the right choice for you.
- Vegetative Stage– It’s important to supply plants with adequate water and light during the flowering stage.
- Flowering Stage– This stage is important as this determines the quality of your buds. Depending on your plant type, you might require more light or less light.
- Harvesting Stage– The final stage to reap the rewards of your hard work. Ensure you harvest the plants and keep them in a room with good air to prevent the plants from going moist.
Looking at this, growing Marijuana at home is not a difficult process. Practice makes you perfect, so get started with your first plant, and soon you’ll become an expert cultivator.