Table of Contents
Introduction to Node JS:
It is usually use to develop back-end services in Web Applications and Mobile Applications of websites widely use by people in their day-to-day life.
Some examples of companies that have use Node JS are; Uber, PayPal, Netflix, etc.
Features of Node JS:
There being multiple programming languages and systems that can be use for building back-end services the factors that differentiate Node JS from all of them are given as follows,
1. Prototyping – Any web application while being develop goes through the testing phase this testing phase can also be call prototyping where the tester use Node JS to gauge the working accuracy of the application being develop.
2. Agile Development – As you know the demands of the client are ever changing with Node JS the changes can be easily made whenever demand by the client hence Node JS aids in keeping the application agile for the developer.
4. Open Source – As Node JS is open source you can get access to a large ecosystem of resources required for the development.
5. Consistent and easy to get start with.
Advantages of Node JS:
Node JS has been gaining popularity for a while now. You must be wondering why? So here, let me tell you why Node JS has been a go-to environment for developers recently by explaining its advantages over other back-end developer tools.
Node JS offers easy scaling of web applications in both horizontal and vertical directions. Along with easy scalability, it comes with an added feature that you can add resources if needed during the scaling of the application.
- Real-time Development – Node JS is equip with an event loop and faster synchronization which makes it easy to use in real-time application development even though it takes time similar to that taken by PHP.
- Speed – The event loop in Node JS handles all the asynchronous processes and it runs on the V8 engine develop by Google with these things you can connect to the network faster and reading and writing of data in the database also becomes less time-consuming.
- Caching – The Node JS maintains a cache of all the modules of the app being developed. Which will help you to access the previous modules easily without having to run the code as the cache is being stored in application memory.
- Streaming – You can process and load the file at the same time while using Node JS which helps in reducing the overall execution time. It gives you the benefit of smooth and fast streaming of audio and video files.
- Easy to Learn – Today the technology is fast changing, in these times you need to keep up with the trends in the top web development companies in usa. Hence, the developer tools are being made open source and easy to understand with tutorials and different mediums to cater to this ever-changing need.
- Hosting – PaaS (Platform as a Service) hosts Node JS which makes it further easier to use for you.
- Corporate Support – Many large and well-known businesses are using Node JS and they saw the effectiveness of the system hence Node JS enjoys a big corporate support base for itself and because of that, it is being made even more user-friendly with passing time.
Node JS for Web Development:
Today you live in an era where every other device is able to do its own thing that is the systems are interactive in every possible manner they can.
Some of the applications where Node JS is used to make the application interactive are as follows,
- Browser Games – Online gaming has been a rage ever since its inception. At first, it was mostly that network connection was needed to play while interacting with other players but some games were meant to be played on the browser where you get real-time, impressive, and immersive gaming.
- Chat Rooms – Before the advent of mobile-base social media applications people used to create chat rooms to get together virtually. Node JS made chat rooms creation easier for the people.
- Collecting Data – Node JS makes the collection of data easier as it is a backend developer service that sends the collected data to the database in small packets which helps in avoiding bottlenecks caused due to huge chunks of data making their way into the database.
Node JS Frameworks using Web Development to a Next Level:
1. Express JS:
Express JS offers a minimalistic approach to web development. It can be use to leverage for any kind of development work relate to web-base applications and enterprise-level applications. It is ideal for the creation of simple applications that need to handle multiple requests concurrently.
Koa is a next-generation, open-source NodeJS web framework that helps developers establish APIs quickly by using a stack-like way to handle HTTP middleware. A single URL can be use to handle and maintain various types of content representation. It’s suitable for large projects and app development. It is build by the designers of Express JS with the goal of having a more compact and expressive version for constructing web apps.
3. Meteor JS:
MEAN.io is a well-known web development framework that includes the entire MEAN stack as well as additional development tools. It supports the entire MEAN stack, with M standing for MongoDB, E for Express JS, A for Angular JS, and N for Node JS. This entire development stack is develop in such a way that all components are design to communicate with one another. Other technologies such as Babel, Graph QL, and others are also fully supportive.
The various components of a Node.js stack have changed the view of traditional web application architectures due to their vast list of benefits. We can’t be more convincing than the top node js developers .
In reality, Node.js is build to solve the I/O scaling challenge. Despite the disadvantages mentioned earlier in this post, Node.js has definitely served its purpose.
The Node.js ecosystem continues to evolve into a best-in-class server-side architecture for web development. Several tech behemoths, including Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Netflix, have put their faith in this solution and know what product concepts work best with Node.js.
Overall, if your project necessitates the highest speed and scalability in real-time operation, let us recommend Node.js to help you create a fantastic web application.
Find more article on, Articledaily