Table of Contents
What is Pain O Soma?
The Pain O Soma pill (Carisoprodol) is a well-known medicine used to relieve people suffering from musculoskeletal discomfort. Carisoprodol is available by the name SOMA for its underlying use. The medication is part of the class of drugs known as skeletal muscle relaxants.
A condition known as Musculoskeletal discomfort is a condition where the patient experiences intense and sudden pain that affects directly the muscles, ligaments, tendons joints, and bones. The pain can be a result of arthritis. If treatment isn’t taken in the appropriate time, by using medications like Soma, muscle and joint pain can begin slowing down daily activities. Therefore, it is recommend to get started earlier and be diagnose with the proper dose for Pain O Soma pills.
The Uses for Pain O Soma Pills
The most important use for Pain O Soma is to treat muscles pain and discomfort. It’s most effective with other physical therapies and treatments. Patients who are prescribed Soma medication should use it only for short-term use since this medication is highly efficient.
Dosage Alternatives Available are:
- Pain O Soma 350mg
- Pain O Soma 500mg
How do you utilize Pain O Soma pills? [Dosage Instructions]
- Pain O Soma is available in tablets that can be taken orally. It is typically take with or without meals, in the dosage strength recommend by the manufacturer.
- The patient might be prescribed three times a day a dose of Pain O Soma tablets depending on their health condition. But, this is just for informational purposes. Follow the dosage guidelines given by your physician.
- If you take any amount that is higher or lower than the recommended dosage can be unsafe for the patient, or cause ineffective.
- Patients should use the dosage prescribed for the medicine to function in the way you expect. Do not use it for a shorter or longer time. It is recommend to be used for three months (maximum) and less, base on the patient’s health and changes. It is possible to visit your doctor to keep track of the improvements.
- Do not stop taking this tablets until you are advise by your physician. The withdrawal symptoms that occur suddenly could impact your health in a negative way.
What do I do if you miss or skip a dosage?
You can continue to take the dose you are schedule to take should you happen to have been unable to take Soma according to the schedule. Since this oral medication is usually take three times a each day and before bed so you shouldn’t double the dosage for the following dose simply because you don’t remember when to use it. But, be sure you don’t miss your medication frequently or else it could alter the overall efficiency of Pain O Soma pills.
What should you do in the event of an overdose?
Dosing too much Pain O Soma can be hazardous to your health since increasing dosage won’t improve its effectiveness. If you’ve taken multiple pills at the same time and you’re not sure, talk to your doctor before symptoms become more severe.
Who is not a good candidate for Soma medicine?
Pain O Soma is not recommend for use in the following:
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Children under 16
- Adults over 60 years old
- Patients who are allergic to Carisoprodol or who are taking medications that interact with Pain O Soma
- Patients suffering from critical health conditions (See Warnings and Precautions for more information)
The following are the possible side reactions that can occur after taking Pain O Soma pills. It’s fine if they’re small amounts and appear to disappear after a couple of hours. Contact your physician immediately if you notice that they become worse.
- Inflammatory skin reaction
- Alopecia on the skin
- A burning sensation
- The tongue is swelling or throat
- Troubles with breathing
Talk to your doctor about the instructions for care when any of these reactions occur to you.
Rare side effects from using Pain O Soma pills could comprise any or all of:
- WBC Downfall
- Eosinophil levels increase in blood
- Blood pressure drops
- Extreme lightheadedness that causes fainting.
- Mild/Heavy Fever
Be sure to seek urgent medical attention if you experience unusual adverse side effects.
Drug Interactions Pain O Soma
Carisoprodol is the main active ingredient in the Pain O Soma drug. But it’s not the sole one. It is comprise of alginic acid, starch tribasic calciumphosphate, and potassium sorbate, which are crucial ingredients, too.
In the event that the person is receiving treatment from another medicine, they must talk with the physician if these medications are suitable to be use together with Soma.
Here is a list of medicines:
- Anti-anxiety medications
- Sleeping pills
- Drowsiness-inducing drugs (i.e. cough medications or opioid pain alleviators)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Muscle relaxants (like methocarbamol, cyclobenzaprine, etc)
- Antihistamines (like diphenhydramine, cetirizine, etc)
Warns and Precautions
- Check with your physician about the medications you’re taking (OTC herbal, prescription drugs you’re currently using).
- Inform your doctor of your allergies, particularly when you’re sensitive to mebutamate or meprobamate or tybamate prior taking Soma.
- Patients with serious health problems such as liver and kidney diseases, heart problems, blood disorders, seizures, etc . should inform their doctor about it during the consultation session.
- Breastfeeding or pregnant women are advise to stay clear of Soma tablets.
- This medicine is not intend for use by children under 16 years old.
- At times, it cannot be recommend for patients who are who are over 60 as it can cause confusion, sedation and cognitive impairment, which further causes health risk.
- Pain O Soma (Carisoprodol) tablets must be keep at the normal temperature of the room (15-25 Grads Celsius)
- Avoid direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Be sure that it is away from the reach of children.
For more visit : Articledaily