If you are a frequent user of HP Printer, you might be confronted with a myriad of technical issues, including the most frequent hp printer error state problem. You’ll be informed by an error message that appears on your computer that your printer has been placed in error. A situation like this could encounter when issues with your printer or due to other reasons. In this article, we’ve explained the process to save your time we will go through the article.
What is the reason why is my HP Printer showing Error State?
We must first determine what is the real reason behind this HP Printer In Error State issue. The cause that is the real reason will help you to swiftly and easily fix the issue with the printer. Below, we’ve listed some of the factors which could be the reason for the printer in error. Check-out them:
- The printer might not be able to join the PC system.
- HP Printer might be not in the default setting.
- If the printer is offline This could be the reason.
- Ink or paper that is not working could also cause this problem.
- If the paper jams in the printer.
- It could be because of Bluetooth and wired connection issues.
- Sometimes it’s due to issues with the driver.
Prolific Solutions To Fix HP Printer In Error State Problem
If you want to make sure that your printer is out of error condition in a simple manner it is merely necessary to look for helpful troubleshooting tips. We’ve compiled a number of successful fixes using various methods, or, you could say, a variety of methods. The only thing you need to try is to give it the fullest effort to each of them individually until your printer has gone out of the error state. Let’s begin:
Solution 1: Check and Ensure “Use Printer Offline” Is Not Selected
If there is a tick-mark in the middle of the line “Use Printer Offline”, then the print is operating in an offline state. This is the reason you’re continuously getting printer In Error Status problems when printing. Let’s first check the status first. If you are able to select it make a quick click on the checkbox to remove the option. This is how to do it:
- Click on search in the Windows Search bar and open the Run dialog box.
- In the search box. Hit the Enter key.
- Choose the ‘Devices and Printer’s Option.
- After that, the printer’s list will appear. You must select HP Printer from the given list and then right-click.
- At the end of this step, you’ll find another choice “Use Printer Offline”. Check to make sure that it’s not selected.
If you’ve followed these steps according to the order, the printer will come back online. Then you won’t get the Printer In Error State message. However, if your printer is stuck in an error follow the next fix guide.
Solution 2: Make Sure Your Printer Is Set As “Default Printer”
If the HP printer appears in an error state, it is likely that the printer has not to be set to default mode. Set it to default Printer using the following steps:
- Click on the “Start” button on your Windows Desktop, then type into “Run” to invoke the dialog box.
- The next step is to in the next step, type “Control Panel” and press the “OK” tab.
- In the control panel, choose from the control panel, and select the “Devices, and Printers” option.
- Then, go to the highlighted HP printer from the list of printers, and click it with a right-click.
- Then, choose the option that reads “Set as Default Printer” from the menu.
- Once you have done this, After doing this, a Green checkmark appears on the HP printer’s icon. This indicates that your printer has been assigned to default settings.
Now, you are able to print everything. If you’re HP Printer is in Error State and you are not sure, go to the next fix guide.
Solution 3: Give a Glimpse of Printer Spooler Services
Check that you are using the Printer Spooler Service is in the running state and has been set in the Automatic mode. Here are the steps you must accomplish to achieve this:
- To begin, click your Windows searching bar at the top of your desktop and then open the Run dialog box.
- In the search box, type ‘services .msc.
- After that, scroll down to look for the option “Printer Spooler” and make sure it’s running.
- After that, place a double click on your Print Spooler option to ensure that the spooler service is set to the ‘Automatic mode’. If the services are set to manual mode, choose the option ‘Automatic’ by selecting the menu dropdown.
- Then click on the “Apply” and “OK” tabs to save the changes.
- After that, select then the “Recovery” tab and from the “First Failure” option choose “Restart the Service”.
- Then click on the “Apply” button to save the settings that were recently altered.
Print a test print to verify your printer’s status. It’s either in error or has been corrected completely. If the same issue persists, you can proceed to the next fix guide.
Get One-Stop HP Printer Support 24/7 Online For Printer In Error State
Are you unable to solve the HP Printer in Error State issue? None of the suggested solutions did the trick in resolving the printer’s error state issue? Don’t worry! We are available all-hours online HP Printer support at a cost that is reasonable. It is easy to call us at any time, from anywhere. You’ll surely receive quality support from one of our skilled and amazing tech gurus. Get in touch as soon as you can, and get your printer out of the error status in only seconds.