Lights are a very important part of our life. They add a lot of positivity and brightness and even have a great impact on our psychology. That is why the kind of energy that space has in circulation depends a lot upon the type and number of lights that have been used there. Talking about artificial lights, there comes a wide range of variety in terms of the applications. e
Since the time of the invention of electricity, people have been using fluorescent light bulbs. These traditional light bulbs have several negative effects both on our health and the environment. Let’s look at some of the disadvantages of using fluorescent light bulbs:
- These bulbs take up a lot of power and a result of which a high amount of energy is consumed.
- Conventional light bulbs lead to the heating of space quickly. This heating effect adds too much difficulty, especially during.
- Not very handy. Since the fluorescent light bulbs have an outer frame made of glass, it needs to be handled with a lot of care and caution.
- These are also quite heavy and can easily break.
However, all these disadvantages can be overcome with the use of LED bulbs. They are the best replacement for traditional light bulbs. LED lights come in various shapes and sizes. These bulbs serve both the purposes of providing light as well as acting as a decorative item for your space. Let’s look at some of the most beneficial advantages of LED lights.
- The LED bulbs come with a long lifespan.
- They are warranty approved
- LED lights consume much less energy as compared to fluorescent light bulbs. Thus, they are highly energy efficient.
- They can be easily handled as the outer frame is made of plastic. This feature also adds to its lightweight nature.
- They can easily operate in cold conditions as well.
- LED lights are also quite eco-friendly as they do not emit any kind of UV radiation.
- Their flexibility in terms of design and applications is impressive.
- Even if the switches of the LED lights are accustomed to frequent on and off activities, their durability is retained.
- LED lights can easily operate at low voltage.
There are many more advantages of LED bulbs but the ones mentioned above are the most common ones. LED lights also come in different types according to their usage. Some of them are listed below:
LED spotlights are designed with modern technology but their design looks similar to the traditional halogen incandescent bulbs. This makes them vintage-looking in terms of design but due to the use of modern technology that has been used to design these spotlights, it becomes easier to overcome the issues that the conventional bulbs caused in the past.
Outdoor LED floodlights
Outdoor LED floodlights are simply the LED lights that are fixed in the buildings and long poles to provide proper illumination in the area nearby. These are designed with the main purpose of providing security during the night. The design of these Floodlights is such that the small source of light can illuminate an area to a broader angle so that it covers up a large space.
LED panel lights
The flat LED lights are known as LED panel lights. These come with a very modern and stylish look. Their sleek design makes a huge difference in the overall look of the space they are fixed into. They are mainly fixed on the ceilings and provide a good amount of light and light up the entire space.
By now, you must be clear why LED lights must be used in every space. The article makes the readers understand the importance of LED lights and why they are the best replacement for the old traditional light bulbs. Therefore, make sure to use LED lights whenever there’s a need to light up a space. You can also check their varying designs that come in various shapes, sizes and patterns. The decoration range of the LED lights is also being used extensively all around the world.