Why Do I See QuickBooks Error OL-222? How to Resolve?
QuickBooks Error OL-222 is online banking in the software that occurs when you try to download a company file from your bank’s website. The error message says that QuickBooks is not able to complete your request, followed by the error message on your screen. There can be several reasons for the error, such as QuickBooks not receiving a valid signal from the bank’s server, or various others. Read the blog until the end to know more about the error code: OL-222.
Getting Error: OL-222 after downloading a .QBO file from your bank’s website? Dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.855.738.2784 for instant help!
QuickBooks Error Code OL-222: Narration
QB error code OL-222 is an error code related to online banking. When you try to download a QuickBooks company file from the legit website of your financial information, the error takes place. When QB doesn’t receive a valid response from the bank’s server, it denies your request for.QBW file download. The QuickBooks error message suggests that
“QuickBooks was not able to complete your request. Please contact your financial institution.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 3008
Causes Of QuickBooks Error Message OL-222:
Let’s find out the reasons that can evoke QuickBooks bank feed error OL-222-
- QB is not getting a valid response from Bank’s server
- Unsupported characters in. QBW file defying Open Finance Exchange (OFX) standards
- Irregular formatting of the QuickBooks company file may also lead to QuickBooks error OL-222
How To Eradicate QuickBooks Desktop Error OL-222?
Troubleshooting the possible causes can help in resolving the QuickBooks Desktop error OL-222.
- In the first place, try to correct the formatting issue with the QuickBooks Desktop file and see if the error is resolved
- Update your QuickBooks Desktop accounting software to the latest update available
- Download the FIDIR.txt file over again but make sure that you have saved a backup copy of the QuickBooks company file before starting the resolution
- Connect to an expert and ask him for help if the error code still persists
The above-listed steps can help you to fix the QuickBooks error code OL-222, but you need to give your time and perform the steps with the utmost attention. However, if you want a swift resolution of the error, then the role of QB professionals comes into play. You can dial our QuickBooks error support number 1.855.738.2784, and one of our dedicated professionals will resolve QuickBooks error OL-222 in no time.