Why Vinyl Laminate Flooring is the Best Choice for Your Kitchen
Different types of laminates are widely used to resurface several parts of a home or office space. Among the wide range of laminate sheets available, vinyl laminate is one of the best varieties that can be used for flooring. They are cost-effective, durable and provide an impeccable sophisticated finish. Royale touche laminate is one of the best laminate brands in India. We also have an extensive range of laminates to offer in various finishes and textures.
Laminate sheets are resurfacing materials made from compressing brown papers and plastic resin. They are put under high pressure which allows them to become sturdy and durable. These sheets can resist a lot of wear and tear, making them perfect materials for covering up any surface. Vinyl laminates are specifically curated for withstanding even more stressful conditions. They can sustain a lot of weight and are therefore suitable to use for flooring purposes. Most of the time these vinyl laminates have a layer of fibreglass coated with PVC vinyl and plasticisers.
Different laminates are used for various applications on walls, kitchen tops, cabinets, shelves, and furniture. The most common finishes available in the market are matte finish, gloss finish, textured and PVC or vinyl laminates. They are extremely convenient and quick to install, and you can also maintain them quite easily. You do not even need expert guidance to install such laminate sheets. Start by measuring the surface area, then apply adhesive to the back of the preferred sheets and place it on the desired surface and you will be left with a brand new wall, cabinet or floor.
What is Vinyl Flooring?
Vinyl laminates have six major layers that are processed to make one entire sheet. These layers serve different purposes to make the laminate more useful.
- UV Acrylic Coating – This layer protects the laminate from sun damage and gives it supreme UV resistance.
- The Wear Layer – Laminates are usually scratch-resistant. The wear layer protects them against scratches and stains.
- Print Layer – Even vinyl laminates are made with decorative image layers that will enhance the aesthetic appeal of your interiors. This layer determines the look of your flooring.
- PVC Layer – The PVC layer provides ultimate stability and support to the flooring and makes them sturdy.
- The core of the Laminate – The core of the laminate floor or its main body is made with superior-quality PVC.
- Underlayment – The built-in underlayment is made of soft layers that make it easy to install on uneven subfloors.
Benefits of Using Vinyl Laminates for Kitchen Flooring
When it comes to kitchen laminates, vinyl is the best choice since they are a lot more durable than the other types of laminates that are available on the market. Among several other laminate manufacturers in India, Royale touche laminates are undoubtedly the best. You can easily select your favourite sheet from our laminate catalogue and choose any preferred vinyl laminate for the flooring of your kitchen. Play around with different laminate designs and colours to give your kitchen that look you always dreamed of.
- Easy Maintenence:
When it comes to maintenance, vinyl laminates score better than any other resurfacing materials. They are very easy to maintain as they only need to be wiped down with a damp soft cloth. These laminate sheets are scratch and smudge resistant and can withstand a lot of weight. It is very difficult to get stained permanently. Vinyl laminates are mostly stain-proof, making them ideal to use on the floors of any kitchen. They are also water-resistant, low maintenance and cost-effective- everything you need to redo your kitchen flooring.
Vinyl laminates are quite affordable compared to other traditional resurfacing materials like wood or marble. Imagine redoing your kitchen flooring with timber, that is surely going to cost you a fortune. Moreover, it is going to be quite a hassle as well as demanding labour and time. On the other hand, vinyl laminates will transform the entire interior of your home, kitchen or exteriors in no time with minimal effort, cost and time. You do not even need that much professional help in installing these laminates.
- Installation: Vinyl laminate flooring is incredibly easy to install. Unlike traditional floors like marble, granite, or even floor tiles, this does not require a large workforce or tedious man-hours. For your personal space, you can easily take it up as your DIY project and get it done within two to three days. The manufacturer will provide you with a manual or guide and you can go follow it to complete the steps of installation.
Digital and decorative vinyl laminates are the go-to choices for anyone who wants to give their space a contemporary and edgy makeover. They will certainly go to look worth a million bucks without burning a hole in your pocket.