Canon printers are renowned for their exceptional printing performance and have been a top choice for both businesses and individuals all over the world. Canon is a trusted name in the home and business world.
While Canon printers can be trusted for their high-quality printing, there are bound to be common problems with your device. A simple reset can often canon printer reset tool.
If you are a Canon user and need to quickly fix your printer, this comprehensive guide will help you. You will learn how to reset Canon printers quickly and efficiently.
RESETS FOR CANON PRINTER SCREENERS
Resetting your printer allows you to bring it back to its original functionality. You can also resolve any minor or major technical issues such as slow printing, unresponsiveness, or other problems.
There are approximately four types of Canon printer resets.
- Power Reset
- Ink Reset
- Hard Reset
- Factory Reset
HOW TO RESET MY CANO PRINTER: POWER RETAIL
While a power reset may not be as effective as a hard reset it might still be able to restore your canon system to its original state. Here’s how it works.
- Step 1: Turn off the Canon printer. Next, take out the power cable and make sure your device is disconnected completely.
- Step 2: Insert the power cord back into the power socket. Turn the device on.
- Step 3: Connect your Canon printer and the Ethernet cable.
- Step 4: Test print to confirm that the issue has been fixed.
HOW TO RESET MY CANO PRINTER: INK SET
A special chip is embedded in inkjet printers that alert users when there is a shortage of ink or a refill needed. Sometimes, your Canon printer will need an ink reset and not a refill. To reset your printer’s cartridge, follow these steps.
- Step 1: Take out the ink cartridge and insert it into the main channel.
- Step 2: To proceed to the next step, ensure that the chip within the ink cartridge functions properly and is in contact with the plate on the reset tool.
- Step 3: Gently hold the ink cartridge to activate the LED flasher flashing. Wait until the light turns steady.
- Step 4: Now, remove the cartridge from your chip resetter. Repeat the process with any other ink cartridges you may need.
- Step 5: Finally, insert the ink cartridges into your Canon printer. Perform a test printing to confirm that the issue has been solved.
HOW TO RESET CANON PRINTER: HARD SET
A hard reset is a way to restore your Canon printer’s factory settings. This is how to do a hard reset:
- Step 1: Hold down the “Stop” button of your Canon printer until the alarm rings.
- Step 2: Release the “Start” button only after the alarm flashes, rings or rings at least nineteen times.
- Step 3: Your device should now be back to the original factory configuration. Next, uninstall the printer’s drives and reinstall the drivers. To get the most current Canon printer drivers, please contact the manufacturer’s customer service team.
- Step 4: After you have finished the reinstallation process your Canon printer is ready to go.
FACTORY RESET: HOW DO I RESET MY CANON PRIMER?
Quite similar to the hard reset, the factory reset canon printer to its out-of-the-box default setup, but there are a few essential differences between the two. Here’s how to reset the factory.
- Step 1:Select “Setup”. Navigate to the “Device settings”, using the arrow keys, and then press “OK”.
- Step 2: Next navigate to the “Reset Settings” option and click “OK”. Select “OK” and look for “Reset”.
- Step 3: Select “Yes”. Your device was successfully reset.
GIVE YOUR WORKSPACE AN EFFICIENT RESET WITH CANON
With our Canon printers, we aim to deliver top-quality customer service and exceptional quality printing. Your workspace will get the upgrades it deserves with our hardware and Software Solutions.
Official Canon dealer offering white-glove solutions using MFPs, office printers, and production printing. We can help you transform your office with Canon printers. Get in touch with our team for more information about our office solutions