Go beyond just correcting vision with Prescription contact lenses, Kuwait
Prescription contact lenses in Kuwait
Looking after your eyesight is very important as we rely upon our sight as our predominant senses. Wearing contact lenses can be a comfortable and better option for those who have visionary problems but have an active lifestyle for which they do not prefer to wear glasses.
But the most important thing above all these is to get an eye check-up done by an ophthalmologist before trying out or switching from glasses to contact lenses. An eye doctor prescribes contact lenses after checking out your suitability to wear one by going through various tests. For getting the best solution for your imperfect vision Prescription contact lenses, Kuwait is your one-stop solution.
A brief overview of contact lenses
In simple words, contact lenses are sleek plastic pieces worn directly on the eye for correcting certain vision problems. Contact lenses are of two types:
- Soft contact lenses
- Rigid gas permeable contacts (RGP)
Soft contacts are flexible, soft, and more comfortable to wear and are made mostly of water and polymers in the family of silicone and hydrogel. Whereas, RGP contacts are made of hard plastic but have more durability and provide clear vision by correcting most visionary problems.
Contact lenses can correct most vision problems including:
- Myopia (Nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (Far- sightedness)
- Astigmatism (blurred vision both close up and far away)
- Presbyopia ( blurred vision close up) mostly in aging adults
Benefits of wearing contact lenses
Contact lenses are considered a great option for various reasons:
- It moves with your eye enabling you to see and feel more naturally without obstructing your vision and reducing distortion.
- They do not fog up like glasses or get splashed by rain or mud.
- Compared to glasses they offer more natural and better sight.
- Contacts are safe for sports and other physical activities as they improve side visions also.
Why should you always opt for prescribed contact lenses?
Before considering contact lenses as your daily companion, you should consult an eye doctor for the following reasons:
- The first and foremost reason is that it is considered a medical device and cannot be obtained without a prescription. So before buying one, a thorough eye examination and fitting must be checked by an experienced professional.
- A professional ophthalmologist can not only make you choose the correct contact lens but also provides detailed information about certain things like guidelines regarding inserting a contact lens, looking after your contact lenses, tips for right usage, disposable time, etc.
- If you choose contact lenses without any medical advice then a poorly fitted lens or lens material not suited for your eyes can cause various complications such as discomfort, distorted vision, inflammation, infection, swelling, and abrasion.
- In worst cases, permanent eye damage or even blindness can occur.
A Final Word of Advice
Consulting a professional and having an eye examination makes sure you get the proper advice and attention on the eye and lens care, and most importantly avoid any kind of eye infection. So, for having the best care and advice you must give a try to the reputed Prescription contact lenses, Kuwait.