The harsh weather conditions, diversified landscapes, and distinct functional needs of India necessitate careful consideration when selecting materials for your home’s construction. While building or renovating a house is an exciting undertaking, it is also a rigorous one that necessitates cautious decision making. Aluminium window hardware suppliers deem windows and doors made out of this versatile material perfect for Indian household usage. Let us understand why.
Challenges Faced by Indian Households
- Indian residences are subjected to adverse weather conditions, necessitating the usage of high-quality doors and windows. Doors and windows are frequently subjected to structural issues that cause them to become warped, corroded, faded, or even termite-infested, resulting in significant financial outlays for repeated refurbishment.
- Due to the intense heat during the summer season, Indian homes see a rise in their cooling electricity expenditures.
- Noise pollution is one of the daily worries that Indian households must deal with, even from within their own homes. Honking vehicles, building sites, and loudspeakers in public locations all contribute to noise pollution.
- A vital requirement for any home is increased security and safety.
- The weather also attracts a large number of mosquitoes and other insects. As a result, airtight doors and windows that keep these pests at bay are vital.
Why are Aluminium Doors and Windows the Perfect Solution?
- Increased Durability
Aluminium windows provide long-lasting durability without requiring regular or extensive maintenance, making aluminium window hardware manufacturers popular among Indian builders and homeowners.
- Energy Efficiency
Aluminium windows and doors also contribute to energy-efficient homes by allowing lighter and wind into the home while also adjusting the inside temperature. High-performance aluminium windows can reduce AC power bills by up to 30%.
- Resistance to Weather Conditions
Aluminium doors and windows offer a big advantage when it comes to adverse weather. They can survive high winds and heavy rains, making them excellent for coastal residences or high-rise flats.
- Less Maintenance
Another significant advantage of using aluminium door and window frames is that they require less maintenance.
Aluminium profiles are extremely durable and will last for many years. They do not bend or corrode, and they are also termite-resistant, extending the life of the windows and doors significantly—an important consideration for Indian households when selecting doors and windows.
Our aluminium profiles include several chambers and thick walls, as well as multiple glazing options, to provide outstanding thermal insulation that keeps your inside cool while decreasing your cooling expenditures by up to 30%, making Alteza an energy-efficient solution.
LGF Sysmac’s aluminium windows and doors, with their unique sealing system, are designed to reduce outside noise and make the interiors significantly quieter.
Sysmac’s aluminium windows and doors help keep your home secure with its multi-point locking system. You may also add an extra layer of security to your aluminium window frame by installing grills.
When you choose LGF Sysmac, you are aluminium window hardware suppliers who offer windows that are not only practical but also aesthetically pleasing. You can choose from a variety of door and window frames, colours, glass and glazing options with various customising options. Our end-to-end solutions provide a hassle-free experience when installing high-performance windows and doors that require less maintenance and are built to suit your demands and style, making LGF Sysmac the ideal solution for Indian households.